Tuesday, May 17, 2011

HGUC 1/144 RGM-79C GM Type-C w/ [Wagtail] Parts & Decal Set - Next Gunpla Project

Here is a brief intro to my next gunpla project.  Was debating a few ideas...and even solicited thoughts on which project I should do next on my facebook.  And so, it was decided that I would start on the HGUC 1/144 RGM-79C GM Type-C w/ [Wagtail] Parts & Decal Set project. 
I won't be following the original color scheme, and will be using my own custom colors.  And will also add extra details & goodies to the overall kit.
Upon opening the Wagtail parts, I was a bit surprise that the parts are qutie detail... especially the leg armors. And looking at the Wagtail's GM head, I am playing with a few modification ideas already.
The Wagtail sticker markings that came with the June issue of Dengeki Hobby magazine are pretty nice... will be adding them onto this project.
Will update more later.

2 comments:

  1. can't wait to see your work in this project

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey GG! Do you still have these in stock?

    ReplyDelete

Gundam Guy Blog

Related Posts with Thumbnails