Saturday, June 2, 2012

Gundam Front Tokyo 1/1 RX-78-2 Gundam Statue - Travel Bots Arrived Images

I am gonna start posting some of the photos that I'd taken while I was in Japan a little more than a week ago... here are a few images.

Richard from http://theworldwidewebdotcom.net/travel-bot/ sent us his Travel -Bots so that I may take them to Japan and take photo of the Gundam Front Tokyo 1/1 Gundam Statue (Odaiba, Japan) with them in it.  So here are the images for you Richard. =)

Travel Bots in Gundam Front Tokyo (Odaiba, Japan)
Travel Bots @ Tokyo, Japan
 Travel Bots @ GG INFINITE  (Before heading off to Japan)
Images taken by Gundam Guy

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe it! I have the same robot (the red feet one) since I was a little kid! (now I'm almost 40). It's still functioning, although the heavy usage during the baby era smoothly removed some of the chrome. It produces a really nice bzzzzzzz :) Cheers from Italy. Now I'm sending this pics to my parents -lol- they know this bot as well

    ReplyDelete

Gundam Guy Blog

Related Posts with Thumbnails