Monday, June 18, 2012

My Favorite Collectibles: G.F.F. #0008 RX-78 GP02A Physalis

G.F.F. #0008 RX-78 GP02A Physalis 
The OVA series Mobile Suit Gundam 0083 shall always be my top favorite Gundam series. And I adore most of the Mobile Suit designs from the series, especially the GP02A Physalis. So is no surprise that the G.F.F. #0008 RX-78 GP02A Physalis was my 2nd figure from the Gundam Fix Figuration which I had purchased many years ago.  And I was able to get a Gato figure off the shelves at Target...when Bandai was making their big Gundam push in the US years ago.  Both figures were pretty dusty off my display case... time to clean them up a bit.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW FULL POST... 




3 comments:

  1. thats a rare MSIA Xamel you got there :D and i hope someone not saying "Why is GG watermarking other people's toys and make it his own! I hope his business folds." again

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nightmare of Solomon for the win!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks awesome with the MSIA Xamel. The Gato figure will look better with 1/100 scale or DX version

    ReplyDelete

Gundam Guy Blog

Related Posts with Thumbnails