Sunday, July 6, 2014

Gundam Cafe: Mobile Suit Gundam 35th Anniversary Petit Glass (13 Total) - New Images [Updated 7/7/14]

Gundam Cafe: Mobile Suit Gundam 35th Anniversary Petit Glass (13 Total)
(Released @ Gundam Cafe between July 3rd - August 4th 2014)

These awesome petit glasses will be sold individually via purchases of meal combo at the Gundam Cafe.  

2 Type of Combos:
Food + Drink + Petit Glass Combo (Price: 1160 yen)
Food + Bear + Petit Glass Combo (Price: 1360 yen)

[Updated 7/7/14] *NEW*
Images via Gundam Zousho







[Updated 7/7/14]



7 comments:

  1. Me no gusta ReconguistaJuly 2, 2014 at 8:37 PM

    If I played a drinking game where I had to take a shot for every time I saw Amuro get slapped, how turnt up would I be?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not as bad as the slaps from Zeta.

      Delete
  2. I would like the food meal with bear please

    ReplyDelete
  3. I only want Heero and Garrod and a pity Shinn but I'll take all 13!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want Setsuna and Build Fighter, but nahhhhhh I'll take all 13 and kill my wallet.

    ReplyDelete

Gundam Guy Blog

Related Posts with Thumbnails